AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Using My Client Center username and password to set-up Adwords Editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I use My Client Center's username and password to set-up Adwords Editor or do I need to add each account independently? I run adwords for several of our independently owned franchise locations and each has their own login. I have optimized one campaign and would like to copy that over to a new franchise location. Sort of a pain in the arse to have to add each account independently since I will have to get username password for their individual logins.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rick D
September 2015

Re: Using My Client Center username and password to set-up Adwords Edi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think I figured it out. I just had to adjust my security settings on my gmail to:
You recently changed your security settings so that your Google Account
[rick@%$^*&*&.com] is no longer protected by modern security standards. I can now add all of my accounts!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rick D
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think I figured it out. I just had to adjust my security settings on my gmail to:
You recently changed your security settings so that your Google Account
[rick@%$^*&*&.com] is no longer protected by modern security standards. I can now add all of my accounts!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Glad you figured it out Rick. Indeed, MCC logins can be used for Editor and you will have access to each account from within the MCC.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’