AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Using MCC negative keyword list in managed account's campaign says it's unavailable.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Throught the API I created a negative keyword list in our MCC account, and successfully attached this shared set to a campaign in one of our managed accounts. 

The user also has a shared negative keyword list, and that shared set it also attached to that campaign.

For the MCC shared set, the name is not a hyperlink (maybe so the managed account can't see it?)  and below the name it says 'This manager owned list is no longer available' . 

The MCC negative keywords list does exist, and contains a test value.  Does the message mean I cannot use an MCC shared set in a campaign of a managed account?

We have a list of a few hundred negative keywords that would be much more useful to be in our MCC than each of the managed accounts (a few thousand).

Thanks for your help,

Matt.

Using MCC negative keyword list in managed account's campaign says it's unavailable.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created one manually through the UI and this shows up properly in my managed accounts.  Don't know what was wrong with the original one, but proceeding with using/managing the second manually created list instead.