AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Using Interests and Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are now capturing demographics and interests with GA. Is it possible to use this information to display our own advertisements on the same site that we are capturing the demographics from???

For example

www.abc.com - has the tracking code on it and we know 28% are female.

I would like to display our own advertisements on www.abc.com targeting the females...

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Using Interests and Remarketing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Seth,

Yes this is the best way to optimize your adwords campaigns. Adwords allow you to target your ad to specific demographics in display network. for more information follow the below link

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2580383?hl=en

hope this helps!

regards,
Rahul Goel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Rahul, Thanks for the reply, We currently use adwords and remarketing to display ads across the network, but:

For this specific project I don't want to use the display network. I just want to display advertisements on the www.abc.com (the site we are capturing the info from). We currently have in house generated ad content displayed on www.abc.com, but it would be nice to use more targeted efforts.

Thanks
Seth

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The solution would be to use placements - set up a campaign targeting just the single placement and your ads can only appear on that site... it is still a display network campaign (you cannot show image ads on the search network) but limited to which part of the display network you want to appear on.