AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Using DART tags in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to run a remarketing display ad campaign that uses creatives generated with DART tags.   Alternatively, if there was another way (third party) we could track total impressions and clicks on all ads, that would be ideal.  

Any ideas?

Re: Using DART tags in adwords

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello JosephD,

As per my experience no third pary tool or software can you more accurate data than Google adwords, adwords data is most reliable and measurable than any other tools data.

Dinesh
My Blog

Re: Using DART tags in adwords

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi there,

Why do you need to use a 3rd party tool? Is it so you can have a single view of performance over all search engines?

I used to use DART (2008) and hated it to be honest but that was when it was only a push mechanism and it didn't pull (meant everything was always out of sync). Anyway I've heard it has updated to be both push and pull since - which might make it better.

That said I still agree with Dinesh - unless you have good reason to use 3rd party software I would just stick with getting information from the original source itself (AdWords).

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+