AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Use prices "From X $" in a US campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I work for an airline and prices are changing every minute.

Hence I would like to add prices "From" to our remarketing feed in adwords.

Nevertheless, the feed won't allow me to add any further text to the Price column as it will show an error when uploading the bulk.

Is it in general allowed to use prices "From" in the US, or does it need to be a fix price?

Thanks a lot,

Pedro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pedro D
November 2016

Re: Use prices "From X $" in a US campaign

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Pedro,

It looks like you need to use Formatted Price - Here is a link to the help section - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6053288?hl=en and go down to Flights under the Get feed templates and specs for your business type section and you will see the following:

Capture.PNG

Hope that helps.  I am still getting used to these types of campaigns (Dynamic Remarketing) as well...I only have one client doing them as I work mostly with B2B companies.

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

It can be done, you just replace the "As low as" text below with "Starting at".  That area is under the Ads tab in the dynamic remarketing campaign.

Remarketing.PNG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kyle,

Thanks a lot for your answer. It has actually helped me out but I found another Attribute in the feed, "Formatted Price", which allows writing more than the price and the currency.

Regarding your suggestion, I am trying to use that feature "Price Prefix".

Nevertheless, when I put in that field "From" the template ignores it. (see screenshot below)

This does not happen when changing the CTA.

Do you know why that might be?

And lastly. I have seen that there are three different Attributes in the feed for price:

Price, Formatted Price and Sale Price.

Do you know what the difference between price and formatted price is? 

May that be related the to possibility of changing the price prefix? (if chosing formatted price then one may shall change the price prefix).

Flight price.JPG

Price.JPG

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pedro D
November 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Pedro,

It looks like you need to use Formatted Price - Here is a link to the help section - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6053288?hl=en and go down to Flights under the Get feed templates and specs for your business type section and you will see the following:

Capture.PNG

Hope that helps.  I am still getting used to these types of campaigns (Dynamic Remarketing) as well...I only have one client doing them as I work mostly with B2B companies.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the link. I could not find this yesterday.

Regards,

Pedro

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Glad I could help.