AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Use RLSA to exclude people who already go to my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm curious to know whether there is anyway that I can exclude people who already search and go to my website but immediately exit? This way I can also exclude competitors who may try to click on my ads everyday.

Also, is there a way that I can stop advertising for those people who already converted on my website, for both search ads and GDN?

Thank you.

Alex

Re: Use RLSA to exclude people who already go to my website

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hallo Lan T,

The only way I can think of, is excluding by IP address in the campaign settings.

Why do you want to exclude people that have already converted? They can convert a second time. Especially when their experience with your business is good.

If you have a product/serves people only need or buy once, then they will not click when they already have it, I would think.

** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Re: Use RLSA to exclude people who already go to my website

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alex,

As Elja has said you can exclude IP in your adwords account. You can find the IP of your competitors who are clicking on ads from your web logs, users which are visiting your web pages on regular basis. You can exclude those IP's . IP exclusion option can be found in campaign settings.
For existing customers if you collect their IP's they can be excluded also.