AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Uploading App Promotion ads via the Editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Is there a way to bulk upload App Promotion ads via the Editor? I can see one discussion in the Forum that we can import Mobile Video ads, and then edit the destination URLs to create the mobile app promotion ads. Will that allow me to insert the App Promotion text?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Uploading App Promotion ads via the Editor

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
App promotion ads are a particular form of display ads. They show up on Display ads tab in Editor.

Editor provides only a limited support for display ads. One can edit ad name, display URL, destination URL and status (but not any other fields), and one can copy/paste them around.

So, if you need to create a large number of ads (in different ad groups) with the same text, or a small number of text variations, then create one ad in the online interface, sync it with Editor, and then copy it as necessary.

If you want to create a large number of ads all with different text, then Editor won't be of help at this time. You'll have to find some other way.