AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Upload spread sheet with different sheets

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Quick one - is there a way I can import campaigns from Excel with multiple sheets? I have some work books where ads are one sheet, keywords another and negative keywords a third. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hottahotta
September 2015

Re: Upload spread sheet with different sheets

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning - 

The simplest way to do that is actually using AdWords Editor, Google's offline tool for account management. If you're not already using the program, you can download it here.

I used to use it routinely for importing data from spreadsheets--although it's necessary to copy each tab in individually. Still, with the "multiple changes" feature, it's one operation for each tab, so it only takes a few seconds.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hottahotta
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning - 

The simplest way to do that is actually using AdWords Editor, Google's offline tool for account management. If you're not already using the program, you can download it here.

I used to use it routinely for importing data from spreadsheets--although it's necessary to copy each tab in individually. Still, with the "multiple changes" feature, it's one operation for each tab, so it only takes a few seconds.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great, Ill try that - thx Theresa!