AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Upload spread sheet with different sheets

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Quick one - is there a way I can import campaigns from Excel with multiple sheets? I have some work books where ads are one sheet, keywords another and negative keywords a third. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hottahotta
September 2015

Re: Upload spread sheet with different sheets

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning - 

The simplest way to do that is actually using AdWords Editor, Google's offline tool for account management. If you're not already using the program, you can download it here.

I used to use it routinely for importing data from spreadsheets--although it's necessary to copy each tab in individually. Still, with the "multiple changes" feature, it's one operation for each tab, so it only takes a few seconds.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hottahotta
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning - 

The simplest way to do that is actually using AdWords Editor, Google's offline tool for account management. If you're not already using the program, you can download it here.

I used to use it routinely for importing data from spreadsheets--although it's necessary to copy each tab in individually. Still, with the "multiple changes" feature, it's one operation for each tab, so it only takes a few seconds.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great, Ill try that - thx Theresa!