AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Upgraded Sitelink Extensions not displaying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Having a few problems with the Upgraded Sitelink Extensions. Basically now you can have them under a specific ad group, and I put some in a few days ago, they've all been approved but are not showing.

I called Google Adwords help and was told it's all ok and working properly. But, they are not displaying. I have 10/10 Q/S on my keywords, and have sufficient budget so they appear at 1, 2 or 3.

All my competitors have their sitelinks, but my sitelinks, and even my Call Extensions are not displaying.

The guy from Google said "Well we don't guarantee that sitelinks will be shown". Great, so the old ones used to work, and I can't even revert back to the old system to even get the Call Extensions back! He said wait a while and call back Monday....

Help someone please!

Re: Upgraded Sitelink Extensions not displaying

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

The only thing I could suggest is to go change all of your ad extensions, save them, and then change them back. This will basically make Google re-evaluate your ad extensions and potentially reset any issues. 

If you don't see any performance from your site extensions still (remember it takes up to 48 hours for Adwords data to fully come in) I'd call Google again. Sometimes you'll run into an employee who can solve your problem while another couldn't.

Other than that it's a waiting game if Google said it should work.

Hope that helps!