AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Updating multiple Ads in AdWords Editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot understand how to update the text of multiple ads at the same time? Anyone has a solution

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DOOR3 E
September 2015

Re: Updating multiple Ads in AdWords Editor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi DOOR3 E, select the appropriate Campaign, then click Ads tab.  Click and select all the Ads you want to modify - CTRL+left-click to select individuals, click one then SHIFT+click to select an entire block or CTRL+A to select all visible.

At the bottom of the screen you'll now see a "composite" view of all the text lines in all of the Ads.  Where a line is the same in all selected Ads you'll see the actual text.  Where it is different you'll see <varies>.  Simply enter your new text in the appropriate line and all the Ads you've selected will be changed.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DOOR3 E
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi DOOR3 E, select the appropriate Campaign, then click Ads tab.  Click and select all the Ads you want to modify - CTRL+left-click to select individuals, click one then SHIFT+click to select an entire block or CTRL+A to select all visible.

At the bottom of the screen you'll now see a "composite" view of all the text lines in all of the Ads.  Where a line is the same in all selected Ads you'll see the actual text.  Where it is different you'll see <varies>.  Simply enter your new text in the appropriate line and all the Ads you've selected will be changed.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Jon_Gritton - thanks for helping me out! I was able to save a lot of time Smiley Happy