AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Unusual businesses and click costs

J S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
J S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Because my sector is unusual and demand is random based on having certain collector item in need of restoration or based on the area of the country clients reside in and their ability to afford or desire to protect investmens in vehicles or building from the affects of rust.

My site rustclear.com is under development right now and I have a vanity toll free number to market that costs .25 to .75 cents when people call. Thus, the pay per click theme and how to budget for it is a difficult topic currently. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unusual businesses and click costs

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi J S,

Do not attempt to advertise on Google until your site is up and running. This could cause some real problems for you.

If you have a regular phone number, that doesn't cost you per call, you could just use a Google forwarding phone number instead and still get call data and insights. The vanity number may not be needed for your PPC efforts.

Not sure if that helps but thought I'd give it a shot.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’