AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Universal app campaign - No Impression at all

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just started using Universal app campaign to get people install my app yesterday. So far I only got 1 impression yesterday and 0 impression today. Am I setting the campaign in a proper way?

Please help

thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Universal app campaign - No Impression at all

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Eric,

There could be a number of reasons you haven't gotten many impressions yet, but to get started:

-Check your Ads tab in the campaign. In the Status column, are the ads disapproved?
-What did you set your bid (target cost per install) to in the Settings tab? If you set a low bid here, your ad will not be eligible to appear in many auctions.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

I am having same issues as Eric. I recently joined google adwords to push traffic to my new app on Google play store. But so far there is no activity, not even 1 Impression. I have changed my bid strategy from $0.25 to $2 yet no recent activity on the campaign. The campaign status is eligible so it isn't approved. My account billing details is eligible too and there is money for the ad in the account. Can you help point me in the right direction as to why there no activities for campaign. It keeps saying no data. Thanks.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.