AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Universal App Campaign - no impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have set up a UAC for my new app, with target CPA within the suggested range. It hasn't received any impression for the two days since I started the campaign.

It is similar to previous UACs I created which worked fine. The difference is location targeted. The new campaign targets a specific location with > 7million reach. 

What could be wrong with the campaign setting?

Thanks,

Qing

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Universal App Campaign - no impressions

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Qing,

There is no account level issue (like billing, policy etc). Please check the text ads for this campaign. This is quite different from other ads.

You will find this under the campaign settings.

Most of the times, this is disapproved if one line runs into the other. Could you please check if this is the issue?

Thanks,
Anand

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Qing,

If all settings are correct at your end and ads are approved, then I would suggest you to increase the Bid.

If it does not work, then I would recommend you to contact the Google representative, as its a account specific issue. Then they will investigate it and find the proper reasons.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Anand and Rakesh for your replies. I saw this alert message "Language not supported" in my ad (2 days after I created the ad! I thought the error messages should be more prompt.) It looks like my app name which contains Tamil language might be the culprit. I removed Tamil - will see if the error message goes away.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Glad to know Particle, you can find the issue.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Unfortunately even with all Tamil words removed from my ad text and app title, the same error message remains.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Particle, as I have suggest you before, we don't have account access, so we can not give you the actual solution, thus I would suggest you contact AdWords center, they will investigate the proper reasons.