AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Unclear response for site suspension issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The issue is that one of my client accounts is currently facing a site suspension issue & has been under review since a very long time.

Their website had faced a similar issue on May 20th, 2016 & we and below were the changes mentioned by the AdWords team

We made all the requested changes and started our advertisements again on June 27, 2016. (About 40 days post the site suspension issue)

Post that our site got suspended again on Aug 9 & they have not been able to clearly mention as to what is the exact reason for suspension.

We have made one set of changes as suggested by the AdWords support team, but the website wasn't approved yet. Post that they are unclear about the changes to be made & are wasting our time with unclear and delayed responses.

Please look into this on top priority, as we are facing the issue again and again.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unclear response for site suspension issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @DigiChefs M,

If you are unsure of what the issues is, about the only I can suggest is to list the website here so we can give you some input. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Unclear response for site suspension issue

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
HI @DigiChefs M,
Based on the analysis of your website,
1) Your Domain itself indicated that it was promoting a particular person (i.e) Dr.Shah.
I found that the contact address of the site was given as Mumbai, India.
Promoting ads for particular Doctor or Medical Practitioner was not allowed if you are targeting India.

Kindly look into the below link for detailed info of Google Ad Policies on Country Basis.
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023676

If you think your ad was incorrectly disapproved, you can request a review through the below link:
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/approvals

Best Regards,
Manikandan G.