AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to edit an ad in adgroup?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community,

I am running a campaign of embroidery designs and have 5 adgroups with distinctive keywords and ads respectively. There is an ad in an adgroup that show me the below message:

"Please contact your Google Customer Service Representative to edit this ad".

I didn't get what kind of ad it is and why i am unable to edit this ad? Why i need customer services of adwords to edit an ad?

Kindly educate me about this ad type. 

Looking forwards.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to edit an ad in adgroup?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you tell us exactly if it's a text ad or display ad where you are getting this message?

Is it possible for you to share a screenshot for this issue?

I would also like to add that editing an ad is more or less like a fresh new ad copy. So if possible, create a new ad and see if you get some error message while creating a new ad copy or not.

Pankaj

Re: Unable to edit an ad in adgroup?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello,

I noticed your comment, but didn't get your exact problem. You all ads are running properly or not, Google will display this type of message only when billing information or Adwords guidelines not match with Google policy. Should have to check your billing information first then check your Google Adwords policy. Check your associate mail id also because all useful and important mails and announcements Google mail on your Id.