AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to access my AdWords Account

kc
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
kc
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cannot access my AdWords Acct - as you see from the message below I am directed to log into an gtempaccount email address wtih the same password.  Unfortunately my password does not work & I am effectively locked out of my AdWords acct.
Hoping someone can help.

You're currently logged into your organizational account at info@countryeclectic.com.au. To access your existing AdWords account, please use the login info%countryeclectic.com.au@gtempaccount.com and the same password. Click here to log in.
Click here to log in to that account.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Unable to access my AdWords Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello kc,

I think most probably the issue looks be a conflict between google account and google apps account of your organization.

I would advice you to go though these references linked below for more details and if still problem persists, feel free to get in touch with Adwords support.

Why do I see "An update to your account is required" on sign in?

How do I know if my account with AdWords needs to be updated?

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Unable to access my AdWords Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello kc,

I think most probably the issue looks be a conflict between google account and google apps account of your organization.

I would advice you to go though these references linked below for more details and if still problem persists, feel free to get in touch with Adwords support.

Why do I see "An update to your account is required" on sign in?

How do I know if my account with AdWords needs to be updated?

Hope that helps!

Pankaj