AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

UN-Enhanced Campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Is anyone from Google actually going to comment on what is going to be done with this fiasco?  More pointedly, how to properly and ACCURATELY target and account for mobile advertising?

Conversely, has anyone heard of another company that will be filling the void that G has created here, and if so who is it?  If Google won't listen to customer concerns, maybe there's someone else who will!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: UN-Enhanced Campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I believe Microsoft has a partnership with Yahoo! offering Ads in an interface that is virtually identical to AdWords.  Why not try Bing?

AdWords is not a democracy.  Google is a company that sells a product and if they choose to move in this direction it's their choice, just as it is your right to stop being their customer.  No one is forcing you to use AdWords.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: UN-Enhanced Campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Cobnut.  Absolutely, it is my choice who I use.  Which is why in my post I asked the question, as to who else offers this type of service.  There seems to be a number of people on this list and others, that ARE having issues with the new campaigns. Unfortunately, there has been little to no comment from official sources as to what if anything is being done.  I take the silence  to be that there will be nothing done and that is their right, as well.

Thank you very much.