AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Two accounts associated with same domain

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of our portal (one domain) has shrared owners with related activity , thats why it has two independent AdWords account.
The site has one Analytics account linked with the two AdWords accounts (back and forth).
In Analytics > Traffic Sources > Advertising > AdWords > Campaigns > I see only one AdWords account campaigns (and datas).
How could I see both campaigns?

P.S.  Just now found this thread: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Two-accounts-associated-with-sa...

Is this the answer: my accounts and ads are working, but illegal, and thats why I cannot see the campaigns of two different AdWords account in Analytics? I this is true, then why are there possibilities to appy more cost sources at Profile Settings in Analytics?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Two accounts associated with same domain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi pbalog, the issue of double-serving is more complex than simply having two (or more) Accounts.  Under certain circumstances it could be appropriate for a single company to run two Accounts, for example if two divisions within the same company have different product range responsibilities and budgets.  In these excepted cases it would be necessary to link more than one AdWords account to the same Analytics.

If your company does not fit any of the "exceptions" listed for double-serving you could well be in breach of the Policies and you should examine how you can combine your efforts into one single Account, cancelling the other.

More on Double-Serving

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

Yes - this structure is not allowed by the policy; and you'd better cancel one account.

However; I think that the reason you are not seeing both campaigns in Analytics, is a technical one...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I was distracted, while typing my answer. Meanwhile Jon posted;.. Smiley Embarassed

Anyway; the exemptions to double serving that allow you to have more than one AdWords account, usually, do not apply to small-medium businesses. I strongly urge you to read the resources Jon linked to. This is an essential section of AdWords Policy. However; I do not think, an exemption would apply in your case.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks guys!

I see and I am going to cancel one of them.

But my original technical problem now has been abstract, but it still unsolved. I am just curious, why I can't see all campaings in both of them account in Analytics? Is it possible?