AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to disable one of my campaigns. Won't let me - AWX_002:7c00c009a6097ad0_00000000000dcacc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to disable one of my campaigns.  Won't let me -  AWX_002:7c00c009a6097ad0_00000000000dcacc

Says "Cannot do this through Adwords"

Re: Trying to disable one of my campaigns. Won't let me - AWX_002:7c00c009a6097ad0_00000000000dcac

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi kentgibson,

You have created your AdWords Express ad in your Google Places account. In order to edit or deactivate your AdWords Express ad you need to sign in to your Places account and deactivate it

Please note that the campaigns in the AdWords account cannot be permanently deleted. All the campaigns including the AdWords campaigns will remain in the AdWords account. This is because your historical account data is just as valuable to your ongoing advertising experience as your active campaign information. If you don't wish to see the campaigns, you can hide them by clicking on the 'All Enabled' link under the Campaigns tab.

Best,

Zee
G+