AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

TrustPilot Reviews not showing on Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Thanks for your reply. It seems that my client satisfies all the criteria you mention however if you type in frontline into google you can see reviews on www.petfleas.co.uk text PPC ads but not in Google Shopping ?

Any suggestions would be most welcome.. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: TrustPilot Reviews not showing on Google Shopping

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Bridget, 

I think you posted a new post instead of replying to an old one. Can you give me a bit more context on this? Are you referring to seller rating extensions

Here are the criteria for seller rating extensions to show:

• Your campaign type should be "Search & Display Networks" or "Search Network only."
  • The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.de, Google.fr, or Google.nl.
  • You must be an advertiser that provides customers with paid goods or services, or one that enables the buying or selling of products or services by way of a marketplace.
  • Your business must have at least 30 unique reviews, each from the past 12 months, and a composite rating of 3.5 stars or higher on Google Shopping.
    • At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.
    • Google Shopping seller ratings consist of an aggregate ratings score with snippets of customer reviews from third-party sites and Google Wallet.
  • You don't need to have a Google Merchant Center account for your ads to be eligible for seller ratings.

If you fulfil these I can ask our AdWords Support team to take a look at your client's account and see what's going on. 

Hannah