AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Trouble with Remarketing Analytics/Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I just set up remarketing for my Adwords account and I am having a lot of trouble with it. When I first set up the remarketing via Analytics, I had to choose one of my websites. So I chose one.

Here are my questions related to that...

1) What exactly did I choose? Do I somehow need to enable all the rest of my websites as well?

2) When I am setting up remarketing rules for another website (not the one chosen as I mentioned above), do I now need to always use the whole URL distinguish between the sites? I mean, I might easily have a page "thank-you" page on more than one website and only want to include visitors from just one of them in a certain Remarketing list. Or do I simply add enough of the URL to distinguish between the two?

Thanks!
Juuso

1 Expert replyverified_user

Trouble with Remarketing Analytics/Adwords

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Juuso, thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. We apologize for our delay in responding to your question.

When enabling Remarketing in your Analytics account, you would need to follow these steps for each of the properties (i.e. websites) in your account.

Additionally, we'd recommend including the entire domain name when setting up lists in AdWords. Audiences created in Analytics will only reference the property in which they are created. More information here!

If you're still encountering an issue, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to look into this right away.

Best,
Akhil