AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Transfer Remarketing List to new Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Is there any way to use an existing (tag-based) remarketing list to a new account (targeting the same site of course)?

I want to close my client's old account and open a new one for him but it would be great if I could use the old's account remarketing list because it has 3k members.

Thanks and Regards,

Spyros

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Spyros E
September 2015

Re: Transfer Remarketing List to new Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Spyros,

There is a way to transfer the re-marketing list from one account to another account but you can't do it. You will need to contact the support team so that they can help you.

Thanks,
Rahul

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Spyros E
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Spyros,

There is a way to transfer the re-marketing list from one account to another account but you can't do it. You will need to contact the support team so that they can help you.

Thanks,
Rahul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Rahul!

That's something! I was afraid that it wasn't possible. I'll contact the support team.

Regards,
Spyros

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Rahu, is it possible to do in Czech Republic as well? If not, when yhis feature will function in CZ? Thanks for reply!

lia.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Liana,

I think the transfer of re-marketing list is not specific to any country. Currently this feature is in beta stage. If you want to transfer any re-marketing list from one account to another then I would recommend you to contact AdWords support.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Rahul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you give me the steps to move the remarketing list from one account to other?