AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Tow fold questions: Mobile clicks and Banner ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1st question:

I've noticed that accidental clicks happen most on mobile. I was just trying to browse some of the choices on SERP then I accidentally clicked one of my organic ads. And then I realized how many accidental clicks do my paid ads are receiving. My question is, do you have some thoughts on how to avoid or lessen the chance of getting unintentional clicks?

2nd question:

I would like to order for new and unique designed banners. I just want to ask for recommendations for good sites where I can order this preferences besides 20dollarbanners.com. 

Thanks! 

Re: Tow fold questions: Mobile clicks and Banner ads

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi bedz,

I know what you mean as I have done the same thing, more than once. I think the only possible way (rather than setting a -100% mobile adjustment) would be to try and get your ad to be No 1. If you think about it, people scroll from the bottom up so are less likely to accidentally click your ad if you are right at the top...

On the 2nd point, have you tried using the display ad builder? I know it's not easy to create something that looks like it's been done by a graphic designer but I've been able to create some pretty good ads that perform really well. It just takes a bit of time and testing a few different formats. I normally see what the suggested ads pop up with to help give some ideas.

Just ask if you have any questions mate.

Re: Tow fold questions: Mobile clicks and Banner ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Adam,

Yeah that's right. So I am getting unwanted clicks most of the time. That is a nice suggestion though being on the no. 1 position. I was always at the no. 1 position before on my mobile ads until Google upgraded it to enhanced. I guess there is no specific and easy way to get rid of those accidental clicks, right?

2nd question;

Yeah I did used the display ad builders before, but right now I want to have something different. A simple but stands out banner ads. I have used 20dollarbanner before but it seems like, the designs are getting similar and similar to each other (Maybe it depends on the designer, please excuse my post). So I am soliciting for some other sites. Thank you for your thoughts, I really appreciate it!