AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Too many duplicate keywords

Yin
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Yin
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I used Adwords Editor's "Find duplicate keywords" feature to find duplicates. It turned out I have so many duplicate keywords, that it takes forever to scroll down to see all. Most of them have the same CPC or quality score. It will be hell to pause each duplicate keyword. Is there any way to pause the duplicates in one go? 

Jane

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yin
December 2015

Re: Too many duplicate keywords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Once you are in Duplicates mode, "Select duplicates by..." button appears in the toolbar. Use it to select keywords en masse (e.g. Select duplicates by > Order of appearance > all but first), then apply the desired action to selected keywords (e.g. change their status via the drop-down in the editing pane at the bottom).

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yin
December 2015

Re: Too many duplicate keywords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Once you are in Duplicates mode, "Select duplicates by..." button appears in the toolbar. Use it to select keywords en masse (e.g. Select duplicates by > Order of appearance > all but first), then apply the desired action to selected keywords (e.g. change their status via the drop-down in the editing pane at the bottom).