AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

To migrate from Blogger blog to wordpress blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I want to migrate my blog from blogger with my blog http://www.pocketflow.blogspot.com to my new other blog htt://www.rympei.wordpress.com. Can I do so?

If so, Will my google ads be allowed on my new migrated blog or will my account be banned permanently if i do such act.

Please someone give me a clue.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author enrich
September 2015

Re: To migrate from Blogger blog to wordpress blog

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Enrich,

As for your AdWords activities, the migration will not cause a problem. Needless to say you'll have to edit the Display URL and the Destination URL of the ad copy so that they reflect your new online properties.

Best,

Lakatos

My Goggle Adwords Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Lakato....Another question I would like ask is that now my google adwords on top of the page with red mark says "Your Google AdWords account has been permanently suspended for repeated violation of AdWords or Landing Page and Site policies in this or a related account" though my Ads are already approved inspite of that remark.What is this I dont understand inspite of Ads approved my account is permanently suspended as stated above.Please throw light on this how should I do?

Re: My Goggle Adwords Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Enrich,

If the warning is correct (not in error) and the account is suspended you will not be able to run ads on Google. Since we can't have a look at your AdWords account I suggest you contact AdWords customer service directly via the Contact AdWords button in the upper right corner of the page.

Best,

Lakatos