AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

This is aweful- I can't even find my other question..let alone the answers in here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an approved ad and it is on "enabled." Nothing is happening. not a click. not a charge- what am I doing wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: This is aweful- I can't even find my other question..let alone the answers in here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I figured it out. I can't get my ad to display. I will have to mess with it some more. thanks everyone.

View solution in original post

Re: This is aweful- I can't even find my other question..let alone the answers in here

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you tried to preview and diagnose your ads?

1.Go to Tools & Analysis

2.Select Ad Preview & Diagnosis

3.Enter one of your keywords

4.Select the right domain,location,language and devices

5.Hit preview

Let us know.

More Power,
Loraine

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Rachel,

Did you by chance use another email address to log into the community and post quesitons previously?

I do not see any other questions posted by this current username that you are logged in with.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

I realized that I didn't "allow" google to access my mail or something so that is why my previous question did not post. I am going to follow the steps someone posted to see if I can figure out why my ad is doing nothing.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I forget my key words and I can't figure out where to edit them. Can you tell me where I can view my key words and change them? thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I figured it out. I can't get my ad to display. I will have to mess with it some more. thanks everyone.