AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

This is aweful- I can't even find my other question..let alone the answers in here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an approved ad and it is on "enabled." Nothing is happening. not a click. not a charge- what am I doing wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: This is aweful- I can't even find my other question..let alone the answers in here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I figured it out. I can't get my ad to display. I will have to mess with it some more. thanks everyone.

View solution in original post

Re: This is aweful- I can't even find my other question..let alone the answers in here

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you tried to preview and diagnose your ads?

1.Go to Tools & Analysis

2.Select Ad Preview & Diagnosis

3.Enter one of your keywords

4.Select the right domain,location,language and devices

5.Hit preview

Let us know.

More Power,
Loraine

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Rachel,

Did you by chance use another email address to log into the community and post quesitons previously?

I do not see any other questions posted by this current username that you are logged in with.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

I realized that I didn't "allow" google to access my mail or something so that is why my previous question did not post. I am going to follow the steps someone posted to see if I can figure out why my ad is doing nothing.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I forget my key words and I can't figure out where to edit them. Can you tell me where I can view my key words and change them? thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I figured it out. I can't get my ad to display. I will have to mess with it some more. thanks everyone.