AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords... & Adwords Express?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all, 

I have read a number of the posts on here regarding the dreaded "This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords." and I am suffering the same problem. On clicking onto the link to go to Adwords Express as recommended by most people I am unable to find the place to actually log in to make any changes?

I have a bad feeling this may not be available in the UK yet? But then if this is the case how can you advertise a service, take my money and then not allow me to change anything or use it properly?

I have also viewed a YouTube video on the subject which sent me to Google Places, however on there I was unable to find any link to my ad, other than one which sent me back to the original Adwords page where I am unable to edit anything?

Can anyone help please?

Steve (UK)

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords... & Adwords Express?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Steve,

Welcome!

Have you tried to log into the AdWords Express website?  I personally don't use it very much but I am aware of some of the difficulties associated.  I'm not so sure that you can edit a whole lot.

http://www.google.com/adwords/express/

Also, from that page, there should be some contact information where you can contact support if you'd like.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords... & Adwords Express?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Steve,

Welcome!

Have you tried to log into the AdWords Express website?  I personally don't use it very much but I am aware of some of the difficulties associated.  I'm not so sure that you can edit a whole lot.

http://www.google.com/adwords/express/

Also, from that page, there should be some contact information where you can contact support if you'd like.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think your problem is due to the Ads you are talking about is actually is not an Ads, but a "Places" which were created in Expreess.

You have to find where the "Places" or Business information can be changed.

It happened to me as well. After finding it (no specific url to it) and deleting it I could see on the AdWords dashbord it is being Paused.

- Esmint

Re: This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords... &a

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You it work just as your said it would

Re: This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords... &a

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,
I have a same issue and as you said log in to Adwords Experss but my campaign which I'm not able to modified in Adwords isn't located here and I couldn't find it here.
Actually it's not a YouTube ads, it's an app ads.
Regards,
Dariush