AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a c

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.
Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page."

A week now. Not able to view anything or make payments. Have been loggin in and out.

Not nice, what is this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wwes E
September 2015

Re: There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Wes E ! Welcome to the AdWords forum. Try to disable temporarely the Ad--Block plugin / extension from the browser or any similar plug-in that might stop javascripts from loading in the page.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wwes E
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Wes E ! Welcome to the AdWords forum. Try to disable temporarely the Ad--Block plugin / extension from the browser or any similar plug-in that might stop javascripts from loading in the page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! It solved the problem.

Isn't that ironical: I'm using AdWords, but also AdBlocker for myself...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Error statement appears after I click on ads tab (no such statement at campaign level)

"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page."

The data does not show and the "spinning thingy" keeps on showing that it is loading

I disabled popup ads blocker, cleared cache, logged out of google, restarted computer.

I am using mozilla firefox 27.0.1 and IE 10.0.9200

on Windows 8

Adwords user for 4 years

Any suggestions would be appreciated.