AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

The pictorial ads design

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I have a strange situation. I just discovered today the option to create pictorial ads so i created one. Now i try to find again that option but does not apear anywhere and i don't find any information about this on google. It's like everything just dissapeared. Any suggestion? Thank you!

Cosmin Neacsu

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The pictorial ads design

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Sorry Cosmin,
I've never heard of Pictorial ads.
Image ads yes, but an ad type called "pictorial", I'm afraid they don't exist.

Perhaps it's image ads you were indeed thinking of?
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Thank you for message. On my account it appears like this: Pictorial design ad created 9/6/13 (6 sizes)
336 x 280 (FLASH)
Display ad
View full size display ad

I have created some of those and practic it take a part of the website page i promote and turns into a image add. But it was called pictorial add.... Have any ideea? Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Cosmin,

Yes i agree with Dave.

But it might be that you have seen Image created by Display ad Builders or it might be Image extension that is a beta features of Adwords. But in your case it seems that it is Image created by Display ad builders tool.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Cosmin, I am a speaker of romanian Smiley Happy.

The word "Pictorial design Ad " means what others see in English "Display ad" made with the Display Ad builder, it is a poor translation, just like Rakesh said.

Even if you have the English interface the name of the Ad will be now  "Anunţ grafic creat în data de"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,

I don't know what it is. I found this option only once, i created this adds and after that i never saw this service again. The ads i mean they are still to be accepted by Google so not running yet. It was just a strange situation but i found the service a great idea and i really wanted to use it for my ads so now i try to find it and it' gone...Any idea? Is it a bet version of a new service?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Cosmin,

Here you will find the option,

Go to the one of the one of the ad group of display campaign.

then click to the "+Add" button.

1.) now go to the image ads and click on the "Create an ad".

adwords will automatically suggests the images ads that you can add directly in your account.

Or.

2.) go to the Ad Gallery, then click the general purpose ads and creates the ads on the format suggested by google.

Hope this will help you to create automatic image ads.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’