AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

The Speech Bubble and Averages. :)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello friends. Smiley Happy

I know that the speech bubble shows 'below average' and 'average' Expected click-through rate, Ad relevance & Landing page experience. I wonder if it every shows anything 'above average' ?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The Speech Bubble and Averages. :)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

In general: yes; Though not common (My view....)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey MosheTLV. How you going? Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reply.

I wonder how long it takes for QS and averages to improve? Are they time dependent or clicks dependent? My Ad relevancy was sitting 'below average' for weeks and I made a million changes to ad copy as well as the landing page and couldn't get it to 'average' for the life of me. This morning, all of the sudden, it was 'average'.

Any insights bro?

RC

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again razzc;

I personally don't consider much those "averages" since Google does not disclose how they are calculated.

QS is mostly CTR dependent. The higher the CTR the higher the QS.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’