AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Text Ad Product Price Automatic Update

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a hopefully quick question.  I currently include specific product prices in text ads, but these prices obviously change from time to time.  As I'm optimizing the campaigns, I'll manually check to verify the current prices, but as you can imagine, this seems like a waste of time.  I'm curious if there's a code snippet or script available to possibly pull the live product prices from perhaps a Product extension/Google Merchant Account and have these prices automatically update within the text ad itself.  I've searched the AdWords help and other sources, but I haven't been able to find if this is possible or not.  I even e-mailed an AdWords representative, but didn't receive a response.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

- Aaron
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Text Ad Product Price Automatic Update

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to the community.

Have you looked into using the API's AdParamService which lets you do this.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Text Ad Product Price Automatic Update

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to the community.

Have you looked into using the API's AdParamService which lets you do this.