AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Tech Support Adwords Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I run an adword campaign from India for a USA based tech support company? Are there any limitations to it? 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Neha S,

As long as you are adhering AdWords policies, you can run such campaigns.

If you are registered to provide technical support for the brands listed on your website then you can run smoothly without any account suspension.

I would recommend to go through the policies below:

Trademarks

Misrepresentation

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

No. You must have a physical location and service personnel  in  the county targeted.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Tech Support Adwords Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Why it is so?
We run campaigns for our US & UK based clients and such an incident has come in front of us for the first time. Is there any specific reason for this? Does Google has this policy?

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Due to a significant number of scams in the past, Google will typically not approve of tech support businesses that use remote access. We have seen dozens of instances reported here. This is one of the few business types that Google chooses not to allow ads for, even though many legitimate businesses are affected.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google allows ad to some sites and there is absolutely no explanation to why one can be there and another cannot.  

There is no policy on tech support at all.  "People's talks" but there is no policy.  And I wasn't even able to understand this issue.  Why I cannot, for example bring my suspended site back to normal status?  Nobody tells me what needs to be done.  

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Richard,

Such decisions are made by individuals who have to interpret guidelines that may be ambiguous. If you have a tech support site that has been suspended, sometimes that can be fixed by removing all mention of "remote" from your site, and having fixed prices. 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Google published an official announcement  on that: 
Here is Google's official reply:
"We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal.

In general, without a real  brick and mortar location (i.e. a real service lab) - the business is not approved.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google just collect money,Google keep money from peoples, Google is a biggest problem for peoples, why google not tell reason....... just suspend account and got keep quite