AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Targetting for Remarketing campaigns

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Experts,

I setup a remarketing list for one of my landing pages. As the list size crosses 100 visitors i can use the list in GDN.

Rite now my remarketing campaign is running i wanted to know in order to expand the reach to as many possible places, do i have to use the following or any of them:

• Display Keywords
  • Topics
  • Interest Marketing 

Apart of my list. 

Thanks

Re: Targetting for Remarketing campaigns

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
HI
I would suggest a remarketing campaign should be only based on visitor list which you create and if you want to increase your reach via display then you can create another campaign with other display targeting methods such as Keywords, Topics, Placements, etc.
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Re: Targetting for Remarketing campaigns

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Farhad,

If your goal is to expand the reach of your campaigns, then you need to start some prospecting campaigns using various targeting available in the Display campaigns like Placement, interest-based, keywords, Demographic as mentioned by you.

Re-marketing campaigns are focused on to bring back the users to your site who have not converted yet. And more is the number of users who come to your site, bigger will be your re-marketing list size and the scale of your re-marketing campaigns.

Here is link for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1209882?hl=en#basic_targeting

Hope it helps !!