AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting within the content network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can a google ad show through the content network, only to those who have visited my website?   

Eg: Joe visits my website. He browses there for a while, and then leaves it. He subsequently (or on another day) goes to a completely different webpage that google ads can show. My google add appears to him.   Thank you and merry christmas.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Targeting within the content network

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lazpetr,

Happy Christmas!

Yes the concept you are talking is called Remarketing, Showing the ads on google display network to the audiences who have already visited on your website.

Please read more about remarketing:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453998?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Targeting within the content network

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

And since Adwords is about  details, the correct terminology is the "display network"...

(God is in the details....  Smiley Surprised  )

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’