AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting Mobiles with Enhanced Campaigns- wifi/phone network options

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a client that has a mobile only site. It's not an app, but the site is only use-able on a mobile phone (the site is age verified by a text message - so the user has to be on a UK mobile network to access)

There is no point advertising the site to computer/tablet/desktop users as they will not be able to access it.

I have lowered by max bids, and upped by mobile bids by 300% as recommended to try to only get mobiles viewing my ads. But this is does not have the level of control I would like, and is not full proof.

I also now cannot find the way of choosing mobile traffic (ie which phone networks (ie Vodafone, 3, 02 etc) and whether to include wifi or not) Again I would like these options. Does anyone know how to access these settings now in enhanced campaigns?

I would like it if google could separate desktop, tablet  and mobile ads. (I have emailed google about this)

I think google need to give users more options here, as not all traffic is suitable for all  devices.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Targeting Mobiles with Enhanced Campaigns- wifi/phone network opti

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
This concern of yours has raised by many advertisers, and was brought to the attention of Google. Google is aware. Whether or not Google will change / update biding options for desktops - remains to be seen.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’