AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to show my adv in two locations i can see it in one location but not in second location if anyone has solution

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Targeting Location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Use the Ad Preview Tool to see the real time results for your own ad copy. You can select the particular location, device segmentation also to look for the results. More details are here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363

Also, run the Geographic and User Location Report from the Dimensions Tab to actually identify from where the traffic is coming to your website: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj
My ad is visible in location A but when i ut the same string in location B i m not able to c the adv in diagnosis tool also it is visible in location A but not in location B , where as i have targeted location B for ad to be visible

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello,

Did you run the report for the past time period as I mentioned above. That would clarify more if the ads are actually not served in Location B or not.

Let us know how it goes.

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi,

Do you have two campaigns set up to target and serve ads in Location A & B separately? or are you targeting both locations in campaign itself?

If they are targeted in the same campaign and you are not able to show ads in the Location B, then I believe that is because the Location A is taking up most of the allocated budget leaving very less room for the second location.

I suggest you split the campaign in to two targeting both locations in separate campaigns and check if you are still facing this issue. Just a reminder, negate the targeted locations in the opposite campaigns i.e. negate Location A in Location B campaign and vice versa so as to avoid overlapping or spill over traffic.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"