AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

THEY SUSPEND ALL OUR ACCOUNT NON OF COUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORKING

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

IT NOT BEEN FEAR WITH GOOGLE AS WE ARE ALWAYS SUPORTING THEM , THEY JUST START POLICY

REASONS ALL OUR 13 ACCOUNT ARE SUSPENDEND AS WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG .

LIKE 2 ARE  CLEARIFY GETTHING MESAGES FROM THEM THAT IS OKEY IT WILL WORK UP TILL NOW NOTHING WORK AND ALL THIS ACCOUNT WE HAVE CREDIT IN THEM .

I have received a mail informing me that my adwords account has been suspended due to repeated policy violation, i have no information as to what policy violations i have made, i have not run any campaign in the recent months and earlier when i ran campaigns i had run them with no problem what so ever.

I had recently set up an campaign for a new site just 5-6 days old but did not ran it, has that triggered the suspension, what can be the reason, every time i send them an email i get back an automated reply giving the same type of answer, how can i get back my account as i do want to keep adwords as an option for advertising ...
any help will be appreciated ....
regards
RAHEEM
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON GOOGLE POLICY .THEY SUSPEND ALL OUR ACCOUNT NOT WORKING

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Raheem,

First, we are not Google (for the most part) and no one here can look at your account to see what happening. There's no need to shout or bold text everything. It's a bit annoying.

You recently set up a campaign for a new account but didn't run it. I'm guessing that means you have the campaign on pause. Please be advised that paused campaigns are reviewed: ads and keywords can be disapproved while your campaign is in a paused state. So I suggest you take a look at your new campaign and see if you have disapproved ads or keywords. Since this is a new site, review the landing page and site policies and make sure your site is in compliance with everything. After you do all that and everything is fixed, submit your site for a new review.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON GOOGLE POLICY .THEY SUSPEND ALL OUR ACCOUNT NOT WORKING

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

THANKS SO MUCH AM NOT SHOUTNG  JUST THAT AM NOT HAPPY. THANKS ONCE ALL OUR OTHER ACCOUNT NON OF THEM IS WORKING AGAIN AS WELL WE HAVE MONEY ON THEM JUST SUSPENDED . THE NEW SITE AS WELL WE HAVE SET EVERYTHING ACCORDING . BUT STILL SAME THING .

NOTHING IS DONE STILL WAITING .... ALL DAY ALL NIGHT

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WE ARE NOT WORKING ALL BUSINESS STOP. MAINWHILE WE ARE NOT GETTING GOOGLE FREE WE ARE STILL SPENDING TO GET THERE SERVICE WHY OTHER PEOPLE EVEN USING GOOGLE ADD FREE WITH NO PAYMENT IS NOT FEAR MATER TO DEAL WITH REAL BUSINESS PEOPLE LIKE THIS  WE NEED URGENT HELP IN WORD OF GOOGLE .

Raheem, unfortunately, as Pete mentions above, this Commu...

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Raheem, unfortunately, as Pete mentions above, this Community cannot help you solve your problem. It can only point you in the right direction.

Accout suspensions are a very sensitive subject that is taken very seriously by Google and cannot be handled here.

If you want to make progress, you should focus your effort on contacting the Google Teams that are equipped to help you.

See the "Contact AdWords" button in the top right corner of your screen? This is where you should go.

I hope you get a quick solution. Note however that the vast majority of suspensions are for clear policy violations. This is a reminder to all of us to be very familiar with the policies and stick to them to avoid getting suspended.

Sorry we cannot help you more here. You have all the info you need on this thread and the other one you started to make quick progress.

Cheers,

EF

(You have posted your call for help in bold capital letters several times on this site: we will have to delete the duplicates as per our policy. I hope this is OK with you)

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

THEY SUSPEND ALL OUR ACCOUNT NON OF COUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORKING

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank very much you can delit it and am gratfull do it painfull. when such happen, i have caalled drent time answering machine

can you send me some contact if you do have.

once aainagain sorry for the beahvour

The phone lines are not open on Sunday unfortunately.  Tr...

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

The phone lines are not open on Sunday unfortunately. 

Try again on Monday.

Good luck, but if the policies have been broken, you will not get the answer you hope...

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Hi ukraineducation,   We all get frustrated from time to...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi ukraineducation,

We all get frustrated from time to time. Your behavior is excused. I, too, apologize. I was a bit abrubt in my response.

I hope youare able to contact support and get this all worked out.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords