AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email stating that my campaign had been suspended due to unnecessary capitalization and punctuation(!?!), which makes no sense to me, but whatever.

My problem is, when I went to try and fix the "problem," it appeared as though I had never had a campaign -- there was nothing to fix, and everything had been deleted.  The "Help" menu says to click on "Campaign" and then edit your text, but there's no campaign listed.  This is not very user-friendly and I don't understand it.  Anybody?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended campaign

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi markmckinniss,

It's possible that you are viewing 'All Enabled' campaigns when looking at your campaign report. Double check this setting. You may need to change to the 'All' campaigns view. To do this, click on the Campaigns tab, you will then see a drop down menu located beneath the Ad Groups, Settings, Ads, Keywords, and Dimensions tabs.

Lastly, Google is very strict when it comes to their ad text guidlines & best practices. I would read them over so that your ads do not get disapproved again.

Thanks,

BI

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Suspended campaign

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello markmckinniss

Check this Policy page on punctuation: All characters  that are not allowed 

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176095

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’