AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Suddenly no impression & no clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Past one month my ad was running successfully suddenly there is no impression & no click. I checked all the relevant post in this community, possible reason specified on relevant threads are insufficient fund & low bid neither i have made any major changes in my adgroups. I have four adgroups & all are enabled. Please help me resolving this issue !

I will appreciate your help with this situation. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suddenly no impression & no clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Welcome to the adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

First of all you also need to update whether your campaigns has opted in display or search?

If it is on search please go to the keyword level and hover over the mouse on the keyword bubble, it will give the proper reasons why your ad is not appearing.

Please also see the below link that might help you:-

http://www.gstatic.com/ads/learn/en/whereismyad.pdf

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am doing banner ad on display network.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

Please check your ad approval status.

Is there any change? (Approved-limited, Approved-Non Family, Approved-Adult etc)

For example a change from Approved to Approved-Non Family can stop your ads from appearing on Display Network.

Just a thought

Deepak

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

There is new policy for image ads which is in effect from 20th August and which says:

The AdWords policy on "trick to click" in image ads will change around 20 August. The policy is changing to prohibit all black, white or transparent background ads without borders. The change will affect all countries. We made this decision for the benefit of the user and publisher experience, as well as enforcement consistency. We'll send notifications to affected advertisers.

You can see it here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/3298458?hl=en-AU&ref_topic=29265

Make sure your image ads follow these policies or else account can be suspended.

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Deepak for the comments but i don't see any change in approval status. All the adgroups are enabled.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Henry for this update. Surely i'll check all the images. In between just wanted to update you that all my ads were running successfully from August & impression issue has started since 20th Sept.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Folk, I have written to Google support team, haven't got any response from them. Please help me still no impression. How do i resolve this issue?