AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Submitting CPC per product via Feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been looking for awhile to an answer to this and can't find anything one way or the other - if we set our CPC per item in our feed say in Custom Field 4 can we have Google Shopping PLA's pull our CPC for that product from our feed? If so is that the best place to put it or is there someplace better?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Paul

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Submitting CPC per product via Feed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Paul A I think the only way you could do this would be via a Script, and there's a couple of ways you could do it.  You could either reference the Custom Label itself inside the Shopping Campaign, or you could reference the feed directly as a Google sheet.  It's probably a good idea to reference the data within AdWords since this would avoid discrepancies between the feed and AdWords (delays in processing, disapprovals, etc.) and it's relatively easy to do.

The Script would run as often as you needed it to, step through your products and check the Custom Labels, if it finds a valid CPC, it applies it.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits