AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Structuring Campaigns & Adgroups

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Guy's

What would be the best to structure an account for a website contains (Website Design, Website Developing and other related services). It's ok to create an adgroup for each service and manage them through one campaign or it's better to let each service in a separate campaign ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahmoud-Magdy
September 2015

Re: Structuring Campaigns & Adgroups

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The reformulated question would be: is there any way for me to write an ad that would be relevant for any web design related query (triggered by my keywords)?

[yes] -> Use one ad group

[no] -> split keywords into groups and write some relevant ads for each group.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Mahmoud.

In short, one ad group means one theme, and a group of ads which show for the same keywords. A campaign means one budget, one set of targeting options (country, language), and bidding options, etc.

If you will target different areas, or want to manage separate budgets, you need different campaigns. If you don't, you should be fine with a split ad ad groups level, where you should make sure that whatever the search query a user types, the keywords are related enough and always trigger a relevant ad.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you so much, So I'm just wondering if a category like (Web design) can be covered through one adgroup or it should be splitted to some adgroups? And if so, how this scenario should look like ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahmoud-Magdy
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The reformulated question would be: is there any way for me to write an ad that would be relevant for any web design related query (triggered by my keywords)?

[yes] -> Use one ad group

[no] -> split keywords into groups and write some relevant ads for each group.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your informative response!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mahmoud,

You may find this case study from PPC Professionals helpful with your account structure questions.  

PPC Professionals explains the benefits of proper Adwords account structure in a case study featuring an e-commerce website using real examples and exemplifying their positive results. Find out how to reduce AdWords CPA by over 60% with Strategic Segmentation.

http://goo.gl/D09kpO