AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Structured Snippet Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does the language matter in case of structured snippets? Can I have it also for ads which are not in English?

Re: Structured Snippet Extensions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Kamila

It actually doesn't matter, if your ads are not in English and you are using service under Structured Snippet you just need to provide the service in that language only.

Like when we are using French for ads we add the value in same language only which is mentioned in our website.

Cheers
Ana

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Kamila K

As per your question, Language does not matter to show structured snippets. Adwords system automatically show according to language of ad text and website, As given Image it is more clear what have you asked. You can Ads whether it is English and other different language.

Ad1.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello

I have ads in English only and I added structured snippets for destinations such as: Ilha Grande, Quito, Valparaiso, Mendoza, Villa de Leyva and other destinations like that. My structured snippets have been disapproved for reason "Language Not Supported" Smiley Happy Is it the fact that those are non-English words or what could be the problem? I cannot make those words more English like "Quit, o" just for the sake of AdWords Smiley Happy

Anyone has a similar problem?

Thanks
silvia