AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Structured Snippet Extensions Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I added structured snippet extensions for one of my advertiser choosing a sub type as degree programs: CDL training, Class A training, Class B training. The same got disapproved & the reason was not mentioned why the extensions were disapproved. Then i tried adding it as a sub type Courses: CDL training, Class A training, Class B training. Again it got disapproved & the reason was not mentioned. 

Later on i tried adding it by removing the word training and adding it as Courses: CDL, Class A, Class B. Again it has been disapproved.

Can anybody please let me know as to why it is getting disapproved?? Or else is there any other way to add the same structured snippets extensions.

Your help in this will be highly appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Structured Snippet Extensions Disapproved

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pratik,

You have already asked this question before and i have replied on this query. Did you try ?

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Structured-Snippet-Extensions-Disapprov...

Please let us know if you have query on this.

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Anand,

Yes i already tried that but still it is not getting approved.

Thanks,
Pratik

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pratik,

Please resubmit till it gets approved by Google end and you can also contact with Google regarding this.

Please find below URL, the same issue happened with another user.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Structured-Neighborhood-Snippets-Being-...

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
One Simple Trick :-) try deleting the disapproved snippet and creating a new one with your changes. I do a lot of these structured snippets and have noticed a much-improved success rate on creating new ones vs resubmitting corrected ones.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok Phillip,

I will try out even that method as well.

Thanks,
Pratik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pratik,

I had a similar experience with structured snippets. I got them approved by talking to the live help in the Adwords interface. Since it is still a new feature the approval process is kind of buggy.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
They can also get disapproved from policy issues on your site which is weird but I've had it happen with a client. In that case it was that there was some non-family safe content on a completely different part of the site than where any of the ads were leading, but because of that our structured snippets were disapproved (but not our ads themselves or our other extensions). Like I said weird. But it could be for instance that policy has flagged a claim on your site or something of that nature. Talking to your Google account manager or AdWords support should be able to get you an answer on that front.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I've tried to add this structured snippet but i has been disapproved: 

8.5/10 Star Reviews

Warranty & RAC check

Quick Decision

Ive add them as type.

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner

Steven B - Those would be better used as Callout Extensions.  Structured Snippets generally only apply to certain industries and the list is pretty narrow.