AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Stopping a Cmapaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I try to Change the Status it tells me that I can't change it from Adwords.  When I try to change the end date of the campaign it says I can't do that either. I have full admin access to the acct. 

1. Why not?

2. How can I stop a campaign?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Stopping a Cmapaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi pkwhat,

That's either a Google places or an AdWords Express campaign. You'll need to go to where the campaign was created to change it.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

In addition to what Pete said above, I would like to include that Adwords express campaign would be titled something like this “AWX_####”. You need to follow this link: http://adwords.google.com/express/ to make the desired changes by logging into Adwords express and not regular Adwords account.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi pkwhat,

That's either a Google places or an AdWords Express campaign. You'll need to go to where the campaign was created to change it.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

In addition to what Pete said above, I would like to include that Adwords express campaign would be titled something like this “AWX_####”. You need to follow this link: http://adwords.google.com/express/ to make the desired changes by logging into Adwords express and not regular Adwords account.

Just a thought!

Pankaj