AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Starting Of Using Dynamic Search Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have no other ads running and want to start bringing qualified traffic to our site where I have about a 1000 self catering vacation accommodation (agency).

The site's traffic is based on SEO and people find individual accommodation listings. The read, check the place's photos and then enquire.

I feel the listings shares great info about the place but not best optimised for lead capture. 

Our objective:

Get "qualified" people to send us an enquiry with their email address and needs. 

The 1000 places are divided into to 5 major categories (geographical areas) and under these are between 5 and 8 suburbs. 

I am thinking of using Dynamic Search Ads to easily kick off my advertising. As I learn from the search stats I could setup static ads for keyword groups.

My questions:

• [MOST IMPORTANT] Is it a great idea to start off using only dynamic search ads? 

• I am thinking of adding landing pages (5) for the major categories and send dynamic searches there instead of to the individual (1000) accommodation listings. (More work but I can also create more landing pages for each suburb). I believe the landing pages will be best to get an enquiry.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Johan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Johan H
January 2016

Re: Starting Of Using Dynamic Search Ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi

I';ll answer from my personal experience which may be different from person to person Smiley Happy

I have used dynamic search ads for lead generation campaigns I agree that it is very easy to setup throughout larger content area.However considering the results (Leads generated) what I have seen that well written ad texts (non dynamic) with proper landing pages tend to bring lot more leads than dynamic ad campaigns.

I know doing this for larger website may take quite sometime than configuring a dynamic ad campaign. But I would still suggest to do it by urself get best result out of it

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Johan H
January 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi

I';ll answer from my personal experience which may be different from person to person Smiley Happy

I have used dynamic search ads for lead generation campaigns I agree that it is very easy to setup throughout larger content area.However considering the results (Leads generated) what I have seen that well written ad texts (non dynamic) with proper landing pages tend to bring lot more leads than dynamic ad campaigns.

I know doing this for larger website may take quite sometime than configuring a dynamic ad campaign. But I would still suggest to do it by urself get best result out of it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nisal L

Great stuff. I really appreciated your feedback.

I agree with you.

After this post I did a lot of reading and got negative news.

I only have 5 major categories. I can start with that. Create a landing page covering these. And then break out is a go along and learn. And do static ads for them the traditional way.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Glad to be a help Smiley Happy