AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Star rating

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Currently, I have a adwords campaign running succesfully. But there is one obsession I still have: I want to add a star rating to my ads. 

A trustpilot account has been made, with over 30 reviews in the last 12 months (one of the requirements). the star rating is around 9/10. 

When will Google display these star rates? Can I, in some way, influence or speed up this process? 

I am looking forward to your answers!

Warm regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Dave_Davis (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Star rating

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This is called "seller ratings";
Read the following help page:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Star rating

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Your ads must meet the below criteria to show up sell rating with:

• Your campaign type should be "Search Network with Display Select," "Search & Display Networks" or "Search Network only."
  • The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.de, Google.fr, or Google.nl.
  • In most cases, your business must have at least 30 unique reviews -- each from the past 12 months -- and a composite rating of at least 3.5 stars or higher. However, we may show ratings for merchants with fewer than 30 reviews if we have sufficient data from other sources to determine an accurate rating. At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.
  • You don't need a Google Merchant Center account for your ads to be eligible for seller ratings.

And the source reviews should be from Google Shopping and Google Trusted Stores, as well as feeds from these independent review websites in this URL:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en