AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Sponsored Links on Chrome

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me.  I am also new to Adwords and have tried a couple of ways to get my adverts to the top of the page - some with great success.

I would like to know how some companies succeed in being picked for a sponsored link.  I would like to know what I am doing wrong that I never show up under sponsored links.  To give you an example, if you google search "Smeg fq75xped" - two adverts come up under sponsored for this appliance.  One for bidorbuy at R42995 and the other for Find your deal at R43995.  The strange thing here is that I also advertise on bidorbuy and the exact same appliance costs R39990 from our company.  Why does Google not sponsor the best price available?  Kindly tell me what I must do to also get sponsored.

Thank you in advance

Synette

admin@giglifestyle.co.za

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you pls add the snapshot of the results, that are you referring. If you are seeing the ads on Chrome with Sponsered ads, It may be some pop. But without seeing the actual result, it is difficult to say.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rakesh - Thank you for taking the time to help me.  I am going to insert the link to a sponsored advert on Chrome and then also the link where I advertise on Bidorbuy.  You will notice that Google picks up the more expensive adverts.  Would like to know why this is.

https://www.google.co.za/#safe=active&q=smeg+c9ggssa-1

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/294260520/SMEG_90cm_Full_Gas_Symphony_Cooker_C9GGSSA_1.html