AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Speech bubble not shown!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads was disapproved. However, the speech bubble was not shown, and therefore, I do not know why my ads was disapproved. Can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Speech bubble not shown!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Check the ad approval status;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6058422?hl=en&rd=1#check
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Check the ad approval status;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6058422?hl=en&rd=1#check
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It checked, and would hope to edit my ads according to the comment. However, the speech bubble icon was not shown next to the word 'disapproved'. Therefore, I do not know what to edit.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The Policy column shows the reason for disapproval, See details in the help article I linked.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Under the Policy Details column, only the word 'disapproved' is being shown. No other detailed description is available.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Have you called Google?