AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Specific website targeting (place management) over a targeted location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, I am trying to set my display (banner) ad on specific web sites. It is Korean website, also my targets are Korean as well. (but am currently in Australia) .

I just only need to advertise on the websites, So I deleted everything like keywords, search ads and so forth. 

I am just wondering if I set specific website (place management) once, is the ad working regardless the targeted country? (I set the targeted location as Australia)  or only the Aussies can see the ads on the websites?  I mean who enter the website from Australia.

If I want it to show on Korean users, Do I gotta change the targeted location in to Korea?

Cause my ad of products is approved in Australia, but rejected in Korea because of the policy of each countries' of google.

Best Regards,

V

Specific website targeting (place management) over a targeted location

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Bright L

The location targeting is applied to whatever manual placement(s) you have made.  So for your example, only people located in Australia who visit the Korean website(s) have the potential to see your ad.

If your ad does not meet policy based on rules and/or law for Korea, you can't do it. If there is some way for you to comply with policy, then yes, you'd just need to add Korea in your targeting.