AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Some Brands in Merchant Centre Not Being Recognised in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm segmenting the product listing campaign for one of our clients into brands, however I've come across a bit of a stumbling block.  The company sell maybe 100 brands, however, for maybe a third of these,when I try to set up the product extension via the brand name Adwords informs me that "This target does not match any products in your Google Merchant Center feed". 

As far as I can see though it does, I have the latest copy of their product feed, and in the brand column the brands I am trying to enter are clearly listed.  I am copying the brand names exactly (same spacing & capitalisation) and yes I have double checked that it is a) the right data feed and b) the right merchant centre.

I'm really stuck.  Does anyone have any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Some Brands in Merchant Centre Not Being Recognised in Adwords

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Andrew, when did you set the Product Feed up?  I know it can sometimes be a couple of days or more before everything is synced up...

You say all the brands have been listed, have they all been approved?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AndrewEvolutia
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, it actually got sorted now, not sure why to be honest.  The feed had been running for years and the brands had always been the same. Ah well, don't care how it got sorted, just as long as it is sorted!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I hate that sort of thing, I always want to know why.

But, as you say, if it's working now that's all that matters!

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits